Tuesday, February 22, 2011


I seldom open my YahooMail account, primarily because I am using Gmail. But days ago, I tried to check my YM account which is also my email account for my adsense.

As I checked the messages, I noticed that I received a newsletter from Adsense for January 2011.

Features of the first Adsense newsletter for 2011 include the following:

• Optimization tip of the month: New Year, New Units
• Unoriginal content
• New features available in the new AdSense interface
• Getting paid on time
I think receiving newsletter updates from Adsense is great way to help Adsense publishers on their make money online ventures from Big G.


Best of luck for all our make money online ventures this 2011! May we get financial rewards for all Top paying Adsense keywords.

No comments:

Post a Comment